Teaching English to Gen Zs in the 21st Century require teachers to have a well-rounded exposure to English language acquisition as well as an integrated understanding of:
- Effective English language teaching techniques;
- How best to develop teaching plans, activities and contemporary assessments to navigate life in the 4th Industrial Age;
- The global standards for language benchmarking i.e. CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference);
- Targetted learning outcomes to promote the success of the language learner;
- The benefits of integrated learning and familiarity with CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Learning);
- Innovative, engaging and immersive ways to best support differences in learning styles;
- Best use of technology in teaching, to both support acquisition and assess English language proficiency; and
- The value of practical teaching experience in authentic situations.
The GETS Teaching qualifications are flexible and offer both Certificate (1-3 days) and Diploma courses (2-6 weeks) .
GETS offers courses for individuals or customised programmes tailored to suit the specific needs of an institution.
GETS Teaching Qualifications are certified by QAIUK (Home | Qualifications and Assessments International, U.K. (theqai.org)
To know more about the GETS Teaching qualifications connect with us and we will get back to you with details.
I am interested
- Modern and up to date
- International certification
- Online or face to face delivery
- Specialisation modules
- Teaching practice and internships
- Customised programmes